Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:23:03 PM(UTC)

Hi Scott,

Per your description it could be the Central Control Unit (#15 at the diagram), a bad connections between the CCU and the Motor Control Unit (#1 at the diagram) or a bad MCU.

Check the wires and connections and replace the CCU first. If it would not fix the problem, replace the MCU.

- The CCU Part number: 8182697
Part number: 8182697

- The MCU Part number: 8182706
Part number: 8182706

Gene.
SCOTTNMIAMI Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:43:59 PM(UTC)

I don't remember the exact code but have an F1, 10 or 11 code pop up and the washer stops and beeps. THis started a couple of years ago. On another forum at that time, I was told that one of the tricks to start the machine again was to tap the upper left rear side towards the back with a rubber mallot. I guess it knoks something loose enough to get it going again. Well it's happening too much these days and the part needs to be replaced. I need help identifying the component in the area described. Can anyone help? Thanks. Scott