Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ChasCarlson Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:37:27 AM(UTC)

I don't know what to do: I replaced my water inlet valve on Dec 11, 2012 on my Bosch dishwasher and it fried the first time my wife tried to use the dishwasher. No continuity in the module coil (just as the original part). I reordered the part from AppliancePartsPros.com on 12/20/12 and installed the new water inlet valve only to have it burn out half way through the first wash cycle. Water is not getting into the tub. Works when the valve functions, or at least until the valve burns out.

What should I look for or order for my dishwasher? I don't know if I should trash it, or try to save it? I'm just a blue collar guy trying to survive and I really can't afford a new dishwasher expense right now. Does anyone have any ideas what I need to replace in my dishwasher. It did receive a recall part about two years ago, something about the timer mechanism possibly catching fire. This is the only work I've had done to it (professionally) other than replacing the three water inlet valves myself.