Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:54:50 AM(UTC)

There is a fuse in the lid switch assembly that will blow if the lid switch fails. This prevents the washer from filling. If the fuse is blown, you can just temporalily jump it out. It is not there for circuit protection. It's only function is to render the washer inoperable (can't fill) in the event the lid switch fails in the closed position. If it's the fuse, just replace the whole lid switch assembly. The assembly includes a new lid switch, lid check switch and fuse/fuseholder. The switch is located under the control panel.

Eric
KarenSep Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 8:10:47 PM(UTC)

Should be Model #LAT9700AAW
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 3:39:30 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Please, provide the correct model number. This one doesn't come up.

Simon.
KarenSep Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:23:59 PM(UTC)

My washer will not fill with water. When I add water to it from a hose, the machine will go through it's cycles until it gets to the rinse cycle and then I have to use the hose to fill it up again. I am guessing that the water valve needs to be replaced. Could I be right?