Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:43:19 PM(UTC)

http://www.whirlpool.com/contact-us/

Maytag was aquired by Whirlpool in 2006. Keep your receipts, don't be suprised when you have to replace that switch again.

Eric
rjhyde1 Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:11:50 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: fairbank56 Go to Quoted Post
Manufactured in Nov 09. Likely has a bad load sense switch. If that is what it turns out to be, complain loudly to Whirlpool. It is a VERY high failure item on this machine and others that use that switch.

Eric

You were right,it was the loan sence switch. I want to file a complant with maytag. Do you have a web site or phone # that i can conplain to.Who knows maybe i will get some kind of refund for my 85.00 doller part!
Thanks for your help.
rjhyde1 Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:02:21 PM(UTC)

I asked you guys what i should look for and you nailed it. I got my part today and it fixed it!! Great job Thanks !
fairbank56 Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:52:15 PM(UTC)

Manufactured in Nov 09. Likely has a bad load sense switch. If that is what it turns out to be, complain loudly to Whirlpool. It is a VERY high failure item on this machine and others that use that switch.

Eric
rjhyde1 Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:36:21 PM(UTC)

not sure of the age serial # cy4944762 Can you tell me?My problem is my washer will only spin in the spin cycle.When i put the timer in any other position nothing happens.The timer won't move eather. I have ordered a new timer but not sure if that will fix it/ What do you think?