Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:07:33 PM(UTC)

There should be tech notes inside the lower service panel.

When this happens the three candidates are the door lock assembly, the speed control board and the main control unit. Sometimes you just have to change out each one separately. Before doing anything check the wiring between the door lock assembly and the main control unit.
Soets1 Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 8:04:10 PM(UTC)

My Frigidaire GLTF2940ES3 will agitate and drain, but won't spin out. I've tried the normal, heavy, and drain/spin settings. I checked all drain hoses and pump, but no blockage. I can freely spin the drum by hand, belt looks fine. I even replaced the motor speed control board 134743500 but that didn't help either. Then I read on your forum to check error codes by pressing Start and Pause buttons and got error code E47. So do you think I need a new door latch assembly? Does that make sense, it thinks the door is open during spin cycle? But I can still hear the door locking. Any other ideas? Maybe the main control board? And can you send me the Tech Sheet for my model? Thanks.