Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
curtvprice Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:53:30 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: raylegend Go to Quoted Post
I was able to open the door enough to reach the bottom rack with a coat hanger and move the rack to open the door. This model has the rack that slides out when you open the oven door. Evidently the door was jammed with the rack after the self cleaning started?

I have a similar Frigidaire gas oven and had exactly the same problem, we jiggled the door while trying to reach with a coat hanger and it forced open. Seems like a design flaw - or maybe it's a bad idea to run the clean cycle with the racks in?
(Our racks look great after the clean cycle though!)
rickgburton Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:28:00 PM(UTC)

OK, so it's fixed?
raylegend Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:08:50 PM(UTC)

Thanks, it was not the self clean latch. I did what you said and watched the latch close and open. I was able to open the door enough to reach the bottom rack with a coat hanger and move the rack to open the door. This model has the rack that slides out when you open the oven door. Evidently the door was jammed with the rack after the self cleaning started?
rickgburton Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:50:46 AM(UTC)

Try this; Turn the power off for minimum 5 minutes. Restore power. Start self clean cycle. After about 30 seconds cancel the self clean. Any error codes?
raylegend Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:30:26 AM(UTC)

Over door will not open after self clean. Tried holing cancel button, pulled plug, shut off breaker and starting self clean again. No luck. Frigidaire customer service no help at all:(