Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 1:49:27 PM(UTC)

So my oven works intermittently. At times the control display stops displaying information and the oven does not turn on. This seems to happen after using the oven to bake. Sometimes it takes an hour or more for the display to come back on. What are the probable causes and how to I troubleshoot to isolate this problem
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:42:35 AM(UTC)

Simon,

Model number is GBD307PRY01.

Serial number is XT5001087.

I am having the same problem as the above with my Whirlpool in-wall double oven. Lights work. Buttons beep. Digital time doesn’t display. If you push start you get one short beep, one long beep and then three short beeps. I have not run a cleaning cycle in a long time. Any thoughts? Are the transformer or control panel parts still available?

Thanks!!!
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:41:23 AM(UTC)

Simon,

Model number is GBD307PRY01.

Serial number is XT5001087.

I am having the same problem as the above with my Whirlpool in-wall double oven. Lights work. Buttons beep. Digital time doesn’t display. If you push start you get one short beep, one long beep and then three short beeps. I have not run a cleaning cycle in a long time. Any thoughts? Are the transformer or control panel parts still available?

Thanks!!!
flatcity Posted: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 12:08:55 PM(UTC)

I installed a new control panel and got nothing. I tried testing the transformer. I disconnected the power. I tested the 2 red with the wires off
and it read .044. I tested the 2 blue and it was all over the place. Where to now. Control Board?
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:14:01 PM(UTC)

Here is your control board

Part number: W10406070
GadFly Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:54:10 PM(UTC)

Rbd305pds15
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:58:32 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Most likely it's the control board.

Post the model number of the unit, please.

Simon.
GadFly Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:36:13 AM(UTC)

I got continuity red to red and blue to blue. Transformer should be good. Exact same symptoms as the first post. Display is dead. Oven lights work. Oven briefly tries to work. Buttons beep, but nothing further. What do I replace or check next? TIA.

Gad
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:42:14 AM(UTC)

Hi.

If you checked continuity with one wire off the contact then most likely the transformer is good.

Simon.
Ryandeen Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:41:22 PM(UTC)

I ohm out the transformer ,where the two red wire goes I got 60 ohms, and where the two blue goes I got 2.2 ohms. When doing continuity I got beep on blue and Notting on red. Is this a bad transformer.