Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Forsythia Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:51:38 AM(UTC)

Did you find an answer to this problem? I have a 6 month old GE oven that does the exact same thing. This is my second one the first one they trashed because they couldn't figure it out and it was only a year old. Desperate for help. Thanks.
gturzo Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 3:33:40 PM(UTC)

My GE Adora oven model J B7 10S T2SS has a problem when baking. When I set the temperature to let's say 400 degrees (it happens at other temps too.) The oven comes up to temperature and beeps and then within 10 minutes is down to 350. Within 20 minutes, the temperature has decreased further. The display still reads 400 degrees. I realized this because my food was not cooking correctly. I stopped the oven, reset it for 400 and it had to start again at a much lower temperature on the display to get up to 400. Is there something I can do to make sure it stays at the temperature where I set it?

Thank you.