Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:47:23 PM(UTC)

Carlos,

The following article on our forum will explain in detail how to run a continuity test using either an analog meter or a digital meter - http://forum.appliancepartspros...continuity-ohmmeter.html

Gene.
carlos_m Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:02:21 AM(UTC)

Thanks again Gene,

Can you help with instructions on how to test these switches? Is there a documented procedure somewhere that you know about?

-Carlos
Gene Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:25:28 PM(UTC)

Carlos,

You can never been too sure. You have to check the switches for continuity in both, locked and unlocked door positions.

Gene.
carlos_m Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 4:48:28 PM(UTC)

Thanks Gene,

The door seems to latch properly. I took the cover off the black box containing the switches, they seem ok as well. Is there anything in particular I should be looking for? Does this cause the buttons on the front panel to lock?

-Carlos
Gene Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:03:55 PM(UTC)

Hi Carlos,

Check the door switches. Make sure they are engaged properly when the door is latched.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for GE GHD4309L20CS Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
carlos_m Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:34:11 PM(UTC)

Hello,

I have a GE dishwasher with model number GHD4309L20CS. We've had it serviced in the past after a power surge and the main controller board and LED chip circuit were replaced to fix the issue. Since then we had another surge and the dishwasher died again. I took apart the inner door and noticed the main controller board was burnt so I ordered and replaced both the controller board and LED circuit. The dishwasher now gets power however the "clean" LED blinks forever, none of the other LEDs/buttons work except for the "start/reset" button which only makes a beeping noise when pressed. It seems like the other buttons are locked for some reason. I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Carlos