Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 9:37:40 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Most likely it's the bearings and the way to check it is to take it a part.

Simon.
mekon Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 9:04:09 AM(UTC)

Is there any potential brake system issue with this since the bottom flywheel which controls the agitator won't continue to turn more than 1/2 rev. clockwise until it stops dead. Is there any way to test if this is a/the problem.
thanks.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:22:22 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Most likely the tub bearing kit should be replaced Part number: 6-2040130
Part number: 6-2040130

Along with it replace the mounting stem kit

Part number: 6-2095720
Part number: 6-2095720

You will need the spanner ranch Part number: 22038313
Part number: 22038313

Don't forget to replace the belts.

Here are the breakdown diagram and Replacement parts for Maytag LSG7806AAE STACKED LAUNDRY- GAS | AppliancePartsPros.com

Good luck.

Simon.
mekon Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:00:27 AM(UTC)

My maytag washer (2 belt-pulley system) won't spin and the main belt that connects to the center flywheel on the bottom is not turning and smoking. From what I see, that main flywheel won't turn more than 1/2 turn before it gets jammed, stopping the belts from turning and no amount of physical pressure and turn it (clockwise), however it does turn freely all day in the counterclockwise/wrong direction by hand.

The belts starts smoking under the motor @ the double pulley. From what I've seen online it's suggested that I replace a metal liner sleave (part #211130) and the mounting stem rpr. kit (part #6-2095720) with spanner (#22038313). Does this sound right? Do you use any special lubricant to lube any of these parts? thanks