Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bkshvlyooizw Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:44:30 AM(UTC)

Ooonnnnyyyyttttiiiii
qngkjitavrqj Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:18:27 PM(UTC)

Ooonnnnyyyyttttiiiii
Vikt0ria Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 5:14:24 PM(UTC)

Thank you Simon. I checked and there is 118 volts coming out of the Noise Filter to the PCB. Now is there a way to follow through the PCB to check that? I also checked the power to the F110 part, the control panel with the start switch in it.... the connector at the top left (from power) has very, very small wire connectors... like they are broken off??? When I disconnected it the wires got even smaller! Now Im starting to freak out a little... :) Any suggestions? Thank you! Viktoria
Vikt0ria Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:14:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

Open the top and locate the noise filter( A485 on the chart). Check if 120VAC goes through it to the main PCB.

Here is the breakdown diagram and Section 1 replacement parts for LG WM2277HB Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.

Thank you Simon. I checked and there is 118 volts coming out of the Noise Filter to the PCB. Now is there a way to follow through the PCB to check that? I also checked the power to the F110 part, the control panel with the start switch in it.... the connector at the top left (from power) has very, very small wire connectors... like they are broken off??? When I disconnected it the wires got even smaller! Now Im starting to freak out a little... :) Any suggestions? Thank you! Viktoria
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:54:14 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Open the top and locate the noise filter( A485 on the chart). Check if 120VAC goes through it to the main PCB.

Here is the breakdown diagram and Section 1 replacement parts for LG WM2277HB Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.
Vikt0ria Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:25:56 AM(UTC)

Washed a load as normal, checked it, lights say 21 more minutes, return later to no power, no nothing, load is not finished spinning, still soaking wet. Checked house breaker, it's fine; plugged into another outlet, same. Looked online at manuel and it says without any power need PWB part. Was hoping there might be a "reset" button or something... No error codes to go by, it is just dead! Help!