Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:33:30 PM(UTC)

You have to flush the water system. Use a sturdy container to depress and hold the water dispenser lever for 5 seconds, then release it for 5 seconds. Repeat until water begins to flow. Once water begins to flow, continue depressing and releasing the dispenser lever (5 seconds on, 5 seconds off) until total of 3 gallons has been dispensed. This will flash air from the filter and water dispensing system. As air is cleaned from the system, water may spurt out of the dispenser.

Gene.
quidditchfan Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:05:21 PM(UTC)

We recently "inherited" a Frigidaire FRS22ZRH white side by side fridge with a Pure Source ice and water dispenser. When we connected the water and attempted to use the dispenser we noted that after you pull the glass away the water continues to run in a slow trickle and finally a constant drip. This quickly fills the drip tray and make a nice water puddle on the floor.

There is a brand new filter in the fridge, though the previous owners told us that the last filter was quite plugged before they changed it. In addition, the fridge was stored unplugged for a period before we brought it home.

Anyone know what might be the problem? I've looked and the various posts say it could be a solenoid, water valve, water line, etc. I'd like to see if I can nail down the issue before I start buying multiple parts for this thing. Thanks