Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 6:30:46 AM(UTC)

Clothes dryer, push the start button and it runs until you take your finger off the button , just as soon you take your finger off the button it shuts off, I did just replace the belt
Guest Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 6:27:56 AM(UTC)

Clothes dryer, push the start button and it runs until you take your finger off the button , just as soon you take your finger off the button it shuts off, I did just replace the belt
Guest Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 6:26:12 AM(UTC)

Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:43:37 AM(UTC)

Hi.

I'm glad you were able to correct the problem.

Simon.
Coopercat2 Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:30:30 AM(UTC)

Simon -- thanks for the info -- it turns out there was a clog at the roof vent outlet; also, behind the lint container there was a screw that I removed and that area was packed with lint that never made it out into the collection container. P.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:50:40 AM(UTC)

HI.

Run one normal load with the vent hose removed from the dryer. If it'll work fine - then vent must be cleaned.

Simon.
Coopercat2 Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:38:41 AM(UTC)

Our Fisher Paykel dryer is not heating completely. Drying time takes much longer, but there is still some heat. When taking the unit apart, the heating elements look intact and when tested with a resistance meter, seem fine. The thermostat reset button, when pressed, did not give a distinct 'click' as some other postings seem to indicate. Any ideas what to check next or what the problem could be?