Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:52:37 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Most likely it's the control board Part number: WB27X10601
GWHIZ Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 3:11:20 PM(UTC)

When I press the light key there is a beep in addition to the display above the control panel that will say 'on' or 'off'. Thanks.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 2:59:58 PM(UTC)

When you are touching the light key is there any clicks or beeping?

Simon.
GWHIZ Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 2:35:22 PM(UTC)

Sorry For The Wrong Model Number That Was Another I Had. Here Is The Model Number For The Hot Point Micr Model Is Rvm1425ba 003
Thanks Again
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 2:15:11 PM(UTC)

Hi.

The model number you posted is for a dishwasher.

Please check and re post.

Simon.
GWHIZ Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:45:17 PM(UTC)

I have a cabinet mounted microwave that is also an exhaust fan and the light over the stove. The microwave and exhaust fan work, however, the lights over the stove do not.

I have removed the bottom panel to access the wiring of the lights. Then, I found a connector. Upon disconnecting this connector, and using my multimeter I registered 7 volts on AC. It consistently read 7 volts when I pushed the button on the microwave's controls, to turn the "surface lights" on and off. With this, I am still clueless as to why the lights do not work even though they are receiving 7 volts of power.

Any assistance regarding this problem would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.