Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:08:18 AM(UTC)

Sorry to hear that. Next time we'll do better.

Simon.
ROUSD Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:57:54 AM(UTC)

I tried alcohol, the eraser and even Deoxit. Nothing worked. Looks like it's time to look for some sales.

Thanks for the fast replies. I appreciate the help.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 6:18:13 PM(UTC)

Post the results.

Simon.
ROUSD Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2012 3:41:39 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post

... your only hope...

Thanks, Simon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 1:05:08 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Because the control panel and membrane assembly is no longer available your only hope is to clean the flex ribbon connector edge with isopropyl alcohol and pencil eraser.

Simon.
ROUSD Posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 12:19:17 PM(UTC)

After using the self-cleaning cycle recently we've had problems with the controls. We can usually select the upper or lower oven (though occasionally selecting upper starts the lower one). We often cannot control the temps. Touching the control anywhere near either the up or down arrow causes the temps to dial down often continuing after removing your finger. I suspect the membrane in the control panel is the culprit, but wonder whether there's any maintenance I can do to restore things and also wonder whether it's possible that the microcomputer is bad, too.

Thanks--