Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
No Religion Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:05:28 PM(UTC)

I have this same problem. Press the clock button and does not work/beep. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
denman Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:43:04 AM(UTC)

I could not find any info on this unit at AppliancePartsPros.
I did find it on the Sears parts site.
Looks like it has a keypad and a control board.
I cannot find any technical info on it so have no way of testing the keys to see which part is bad.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
jackson 15 Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:41:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
A model number may help others help you.

Some units use a keypad and a control board. The problem could be on either part.

On other units the keypad is part of the control board so in this case the control board is the probable cause.

IT IS EPICURE ECD230
denman Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:43:26 AM(UTC)

A model number may help others help you.

Some units use a keypad and a control board. The problem could be on either part.

On other units the keypad is part of the control board so in this case the control board is the probable cause.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
jackson 15 Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:42:45 AM(UTC)

clock is blinking, press the button to set it,and nothing happens. All the other buttons on the board work. Tried turning it off at the breaker. left it off for several hours. Still won't set.