Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:48:26 PM(UTC)

You may want to start with the control board.

Gene.
normad5 Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:47:06 PM(UTC)

are you saying replace both or start with the controler I do not see hoe the ignitor would effect the buttons. would the modle number be any were else on the stove i can not read the whole modle number on the lable behind the bottom draw
Gene Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:25:22 PM(UTC)

Looks like you are on the right track. If you need the correct part number, post the end of the model number.

Gene.
normad5 Posted: Monday, July 9, 2012 3:30:14 PM(UTC)

my oven will not always turn on. you need to hit the + button first then clear/off ( you get a beep) then oven the temp will show 100 deg. some times it lights most of the time it does not. if you do this sequence enough it will light some times it takes 20 to 30 trys. hitting bake does nothing. everything els works fine. also somes times the temp gage goes up to 550 deg. on its own but will not turn on. not sure if it is the control or the ignighter like I have read on this forum. I'm thinking the controler