Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2012 1:57:39 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Mike. Thank you for your good words.

Gene.
mzulkoski Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:38:17 PM(UTC)

Gene,

I want to thank you and Karen W. for your assistance.

Appliance Pros is more than a name. The staff, volunteers, and the website are indeed PROFESSIONAL.

Mike
Gene Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:51:37 PM(UTC)

Hi Mike,

The drive belt Part number: 95405
Part number: 95405

You can find the installation instructions in the Q&A section after you'll click on the part number.

Gene.
mzulkoski Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:49:20 PM(UTC)

After more than 38 years of faithful service , my washing machine drive belt finally gave up.

Searching for a replacement has been frustrating, to say the least. It appears that the drive belt for a LAA7800W3 can only be ordered with the gearcase assembly.

I realize that on this model replacing the belt is no simple task but my gearcase is in good condition: no leaks, no knocks, no abnormal noises, no abnormal play in the input or output shafts; the gearcase just does what was meant to do.

I should add that for the first 25 years this washer was run only on Mondays by a little old lady (my mother). She bought the washer, a dryer, a dishwasher, and a stove, all at the same time. Total repairs so far: One dryer element. The stove clock stopped working (no parts available). Not bad after all these years; says something good about Whirlpool, doesn't it?

Anyway, where can I order a belt for my washer?

Thanks,

Mike