Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
adixyz Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 4:48:09 PM(UTC)

I am sorry i can't answer your question but have a question for you since you have been using this for some time. I just bought an existing home and it has the same model as you. How do you avoid the cooking smell go out of the house with this model?Was trying to figure out if this model can be converted to a vent that goes outside the wall / roof?
rajkrishusa Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 7:17:00 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: rajkrishusa Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to fix the broken GE Range Hood LIGHT Switch control.

The knob is good but the back side part which connects to the electrical was broken. So I ordered a new part from GE and I got the part now.

The part number is WB24X10129.
The back of the part is black in color and has 4 inserts for the electrical wiring. They are numbered 1,2,3 and L.

I have three wiring that came out of the previous broken part. Their color is YELLOW, GREY and BLACK.

My questions are:
Which color goes to which insert position (i.e. number)?
How do I insert the wire ?

I would greatly appreciate your help and thanks in advance for your kind help.

Thanks
Krish

Which color goes to which position: (da, there was a wiring diagram on the back of the hood!):cool:

YELLOW = 1
GREY = 2
BLACK = L

Now I'e to figure out "how do I insert the wire"?
rajkrishusa Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:29:50 AM(UTC)

I'm trying to fix the broken GE Range Hood LIGHT Switch control.

The knob is good but the back side part which connects to the electrical was broken. So I ordered a new part from GE and I got the part now.

The part number is WB24X10129.
The back of the part is black in color and has 4 inserts for the electrical wiring. They are numbered 1,2,3 and L.

I have three wiring that came out of the previous broken part. Their color is YELLOW, GREY and BLACK.

My questions are:
Which color goes to which insert position (i.e. number)?
How do I insert the wire ?

I would greatly appreciate your help and thanks in advance for your kind help.

Thanks
Krish