Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:31:39 AM(UTC)

You are welcome and good luck with it.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
nmarji Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:49:21 PM(UTC)

thank you for the information.
denman Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:08:58 PM(UTC)

Sorry I cannot be of much help.
If you have never read wiring diagrams itcan be confusing but in reality it should be fairly simple.
The connectors on the timer are usually marked so just connect the proper color wire to the correct timer contact.
Sometimes using colored pencils to color the lines on the diagram can make it easier to understand.
Looking at the diagram included in the parts at AppliancePartsPros:
The timer motor winding wires are not colored but you should see two wires coming out of the motor. As long as they go to the correct timer connectors it does not matter which goes where.
Same applies to the resistor.
If unsure what wire you are looking at trace it back in the unit to find out what part it goes to.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
nmarji Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 3:36:40 PM(UTC)

the wires on my crosley cde6500w were unhooked throught moving. the wires came off the switch/timer board. i found the diagram and have no idea how to read it. any info. will be greatly appreciated.