Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rkelly520 Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:06:23 AM(UTC)

Thans Again! I was thinking the same thing. I will try this after I get a weeks worth of laundry done.

Rich
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:25:31 AM(UTC)

Ok, see if it doesn't work itself out. Sometimes when the tub structure is moved it needs to reset itself. If the pin noise continues take it out, that should not affect performance.
rkelly520 Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2012 5:49:34 PM(UTC)

Thanks! I did have to reset the diamond shape plate that had the pads on it. However, there was a gold colored pin that had a flat spot and a hole in it. I didn't really know where this pin went but did notice that after reseting the diamond shape plate there was a hole that lined up with the machines bottm frame. So I inserted the pin and put a cotter pin through the hole to hold it in place. Again, I not sure if this is where this pin goes or not, but the washer's spin cycle does seems to work better now. However, you can hear the pin makng nois when the spin cycle starts and gradually disapear as the spin cycle speeds up.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2012 4:32:50 PM(UTC)

Check out to see if one of the springs came loose, or more like a pad came off.

If you cannot find anything try replacing the springs. Make sure the tub is resting on the pads also, it may be that you just have to re set it.
rkelly520 Posted: Friday, June 1, 2012 11:15:06 PM(UTC)

After replacing the direct drive motor coupling on my Whirlpool washer (mod #LSR7233EZ0) the wash tub wobbles out of control during the spin cycle. Not sure what I missed during reassembly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.