Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 1:35:45 AM(UTC)

Yes that could be where it is leaking.

You may be able to narrow it down by using a small mirror and a flashlight.
The mirror I am referring to is the type used by mechanics, like a dentist's mirror just larger. Or tape a small mirror at an angle onto a dowel ____/.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
barnold99 Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:09:03 PM(UTC)

It seems to me that the only place it could be leaking is at the O ring where the motor connects to the main housing. Would this be a common place for a leak?

That's the only place I can't see because the motor mount is in the way. Everything else seems dry.
barnold99 Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:54:22 PM(UTC)

Our 6 year old Frigidaire dishwasher just started leaking. It cycles and runs normally, but after a couple of hours there will be a small puddle underneath. It ends up being 1-2 cups of water throughout the course of the day/night.

I checked the visible connections & fittings during the run/drain cycle and everything was dry. By the end, the motor mount bracket was a little damp. I pulled everything from the inside and it looks good, but somehow the water that's left in the bottom of the tub is slowly leaking out over time. Would the next step be to pull it out to access the motor connection?

I've attached a photo of where the water is dripping. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!