Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
redrider Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:46:05 AM(UTC)

I was able to find some similar models from other manufacturers discussed with the same problem. In those cases, it was recommended to replace the motherboard. I replaced the motherboard and it solved my problem. The ice/water dispenser works normally again. I just wish I could have found some better diagnostic info first. It takes about 15 minutes to change it out. The board has been upgraded since the original. It fits several models and be advised to read the instructions completely because for some models you may have to modify wiring,. Good luck!
josephfrancis Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:08:32 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem with our fridge...any answers?!
redrider Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:25:11 AM(UTC)

I have a GE model BSS25JFRFWW side by side refrigerator that no longer dispenses ice or water through the door. The dispencer panel is lit up, but when you put a glass up to the dispenser bar, all that happens is the lights go out and a loud click is heard from the lower back of the refrigerator. Prior to failure, we experienced a couple episodes where it seemed to be stuck in the wrong mode.(example: getting crushed ice when water was selected) Can anyone direct me to troubleshooting information for this unit? Thank you.