Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
M C Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:01:49 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Oneillb Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same issue with my whirlpool gu1200xtls3.

Everything works except the arms spinning. I took it apart and checked the screen and the impeller. No issues

Any other suggestions?

I finally discovered the recirculating pump on mine was out and based upon the cost and finding a deal just replaced my dishwasher.
Oneillb Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:05:36 PM(UTC)

I am having the same issue with my whirlpool gu1200xtls3.

Everything works except the arms spinning. I took it apart and checked the screen and the impeller. No issues

Any other suggestions?
M C Posted: Sunday, January 1, 2012 10:28:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: gewoz Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Gene. I'll let you know how I do.

So did that fix your problem? I am having the same issue with my dishwasher same model. I've checked the filters and am thinking there must me something wrong with the impellers for the wash part of the pump?
gewoz Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:14:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
If the wash pump runs but the spray arm does not spin - there is not enough pressure in the wash system.

Remove the water feeding tube and the pump cover.

Remove the inlet protector (#8 on the pump & motor break down diagram) and check the chopper for a clog.

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dishwasher Model GU1200XTKQ0

Gene.

Thanks Gene. I'll let you know how I do.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:26:37 PM(UTC)

If the wash pump runs but the spray arm does not spin - there is not enough pressure in the wash system.

Remove the water feeding tube and the pump cover.

Remove the inlet protector (#8 on the pump & motor break down diagram) and check the chopper for a clog.

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dishwasher Model GU1200XTKQ0

Gene.
gewoz Posted: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:01:59 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool dishwasher, model # gu1200xtkq0. It fills with water, but when the cycle starts the washer arms won't spin. It seems like there's not enough water in the washer. I've added more water so the float is all the way up but still the arms don't move. If I cancel the cycle it drains properly. Any ideas as to what could be wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. GEWOZ.