Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Frank / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 11:51:11 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: saltrx Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I Recently Ordered A Heating Element And Belt For This Dryer From Your Business. The Belt Is Being Replaced Because It Propably Shoul Be, It Is Not Causing Any Problems. The Heating Element Is The Problem I Think. The Dryer Does Not Get Any Heat, It Turns But No Heat.
My Question Is How Should I Take Apart The Machine? Do I Go In From The Front Or The Back- Bulkhead. If So Could You Give Me The Procedure To Open The Back Up.any Help Would Be Helpful
Thank You,
Rosanne :(

The belt change out will take place from the front, and the element will be replaced from the back.

The back panel will come off after removing the screws that hold it on. You'll see the element on the right hand side from the rear.

To get the front off you'll need to undo the two screws under the lint filter cover, and then release the clips in each front corner using a putty knife. The top will then hinge back. With that up, you'll see the screws holding the front in place. Remove that and you will see what you're up against as far as the belt goes.

You'll have to keep the top up to remove the screw and clip that holds the top part of the element in place. After that I think you'll find most things self explanatory. Below is a link with the parts breakdown.

Model LER7646JQ0
saltrx Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:10:43 AM(UTC)

Hi,
I Recently Ordered A Heating Element And Belt For This Dryer From Your Business. The Belt Is Being Replaced Because It Propably Shoul Be, It Is Not Causing Any Problems. The Heating Element Is The Problem I Think. The Dryer Does Not Get Any Heat, It Turns But No Heat.
My Question Is How Should I Take Apart The Machine? Do I Go In From The Front Or The Back- Bulkhead. If So Could You Give Me The Procedure To Open The Back Up.any Help Would Be Helpful
Thank You,
Rosanne :(