Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:57:28 AM(UTC)

You can see that there are little tabs on the lower trim/support piece that hold the glass from sliding side to side.
As long as it is also held OK on the top it is assembled correctly.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
gca Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:48:07 PM(UTC)

Hope you can help me !! I took of my glass front of my oven door to clean it. Trying to put back together. On each side of the oven door there is a metal piece aboaut 1 inch wide. I have enclosed picture. Should my glass be seated inside this metal piece or should it sit on the outside of the metal piece? I have enclosed a picture of the door on top of the metal piece, but, questioning as to weather it shuld be inside of the piece. Had trouble with the screws when I tried to put it inside the pieces. Please help me do the right thing, so I don't break the glass, and so that the glass does not fall out, if I have not done it right. Thank you for your expertise. STuck in Minnesota