Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Sunday, April 1, 2012 1:39:18 AM(UTC)

Sorry but I do not know.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Aimin Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:21:14 AM(UTC)

Thanks! I was trying with these but unfortunately couldn't figure out. I do realize though that I didn't do the program Cavity size, would that be a reason? The other common thing I seems to get here is the transformer, would that lead to the problem I have described?

Aimin
denman Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 3:27:23 AM(UTC)

I cannot be of much help here as I cannot get a schematic of the board so I do not know what circuit those resistors are part of.
Manufacturers do not publish them.

I can give you the tech sheet in case you do not have it.
This may let you trace back from the resistors to see what components they control.

See the attachment.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Aimin Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 4:39:11 PM(UTC)

My double oven stop working a month ago. After I have changed thermal fuse and control panel, it worked, for one night! The next morning, it stopped working again. I checked to find out the fuse is out and I remembered that the R90-92 to be hot. So I order a control board and new thermal fuse. I put them back tonight and it worked! However I found that the parts R90-92 were pretty hot, and I am afraid that something else is wrong besides the board. Should these parts be hot? Is there a way to check? Thanks in advance!

Aimin