Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:09:41 AM(UTC)

Most likely the problem is a bad main relay board (on the right side behind the control panel), but there is a small chance for the ERC to be bad as well.

- The main relay board Part number: AP3853218
Part number: AP3853218

- The ERC (control board) Part number: AP4366834
Part number: AP4366834

Gene.
Jeanne06 Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:46:03 AM(UTC)

This oven knows when I'm having company. I'll turn on the oven and the entire control panel shuts off after the oven has been running for awhile. The only part that functions is the oven light can be turned off and on. Strange thing is the oven comes back on sometimes in an hour or two or sometimes within a day or two. It does not shut off every time I use it nor do I do anything to reset it to have it come back on. It just has a mind of its own. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate it for a service technician because it only happens when I really want to bake something! I have had an electrician change out the breaker, but still have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.