Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rickandmelissa Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:31:49 PM(UTC)

The entire model number is 790.46609500
Thanks,Melissa
Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Hi Melissa,

The "F30" error code means "Open probe connection.". In order to provide more accurate advice we need the complete model number of the range. The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:50:09 PM(UTC)

Hi Melissa,

The "F30" error code means "Open probe connection.". In order to provide more accurate advice we need the complete model number of the range. The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.
rickandmelissa Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:38:55 AM(UTC)

Update : The entire model # is 790.46609500 Thanks! None of my control panal buttons work. Error code F30 displays whenever I touch the control pad. My husband said that this first happened when he was boiling water for blanching beans. He had the water boiling for an hour. The burners work fine-they have nobs to turn on and off. The warming burner that works with a touch button does nothing. Sears to charge $129 for minimum labor plus parts and service call. I don't know what to do.:( Melissa