Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:26:10 PM(UTC)

It is very possible. Keep us posted.

Gene.
rblackwellz Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:14:20 PM(UTC)

Thanks Gene for your help... guess I have to spend MORE money on this darn dishwasher that we already hate... lol :mad:
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 5:36:48 PM(UTC)

Very likely the fried dispenser caused damage to the control board.

- The control board Part number: AP3775964
rblackwellz Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:37:00 PM(UTC)

Well after 1 year and 2 weeks, my dishwasher stopped washing. I called the company and they wanted to send a service man to come and look at it at my cost.. I was pretty disapointed with that answer :mad: ... anyhow, I noticed that the soap dispenser door was not opening during the cycle and after opening it up I had noticed that the dispenser assembly was fried and had melted completely. so I ordered a new dispenser assembly and I have installed it today. Here is where i need help, cause after installing it, the soap dispenser door still won't open and I am not sure what else to look at. all the wires are intact and nothing else seems to be a problem.. If i manually open the dispenser door after 3 minutes, my dishes are clean...

any suggestions as to what else i need to look at in order to get this dispenser door to spring open?? Help!:eek:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,