Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 4:31:03 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: yob02302 Go to Quoted Post
my dryer stopped and when i try to restart again by pushing the start button i hear a buzzing sound and it won't start. i try to start it on different timer but it doesn't work either. how do you think is the problem?

if the buzzing n oise is coming from the timer area, and not the motor, you will have a bad thermal fuse. it is the white one behind the back panel. it is a half inch wide, by a inch and a half long. tom www.applianceeducator.com/parts.htm:cool:
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 12:21:57 PM(UTC)

Sounds very much like the problem is with your motor.

Open up the dryer and clean it out thoroughly, including the vent and blower assembly, and make sure the blower is operating correctly. Check to see that the drum turns easily by hand. Clean the contacts where the wiring harness connects to the motor.

Try it again, and if it still fails you may need a new motor. Here is the part.

Part number: AP3094245
Part number: AP3094245

Good luck, hope this helps.
yob02302 Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 6:33:53 PM(UTC)

My dryer stopped and when I try to restart again by pushing the start button I hear a buzzing sound and it won't start. I try to start it on different timer but it doesn't work either. How do you think is the problem?