Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:42:44 PM(UTC)

Okay, here is the part

Part number: AP3891780
Part number: AP3891780

but first check the drain pump and hoses for any obstruction and the door lock and wiring for any problem. The tech notes inside the lower service panel will show you how to do some testing.
Hershel Butler Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:59:51 PM(UTC)

The model is LTF2940ES3 I replaced the main control board with the same code E43 I am not finding a motor control board and ready to take a hammer to the thing
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:21:16 PM(UTC)

I am not getting your model number to come up, but assuming this is a front load Frigidaire I would start by replacing the motor/speed control board. That is more like a source of a spin problem than the main control unit.
Hershel Butler Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 2:13:18 PM(UTC)

Washer will ni go into final spin. Ran the diagnosis and got a E43 code. The door lock wax motor looked burned and showed 500 ohms so replaced it. Still getting a E43 code any ideas before I replace the control board?