Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mike A. Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 4:26:36 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the response.
Checked the float and it is not stuck. Float switch has continuity.
Checked voltage to water inlet valve. The only way I could get power to it was to do the diagnostic test. When it switched to normal I got 104 volts to the water inlet solenoid. If the water inlet valve does not work would that prevent the washer from turning on?
ApplianceJunk Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 4:18:24 AM(UTC)

Check to make sure the water float inside is not stuck up and keeping the dishwasher from filling with water.
Mike A. Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:32:27 PM(UTC)

Dishwasher will not start. Control panel has power. Can run diagnostic test all lights illum on control panel. Shut door cycles between normal and rinse cycle a few times then rinse cycle for a couple of more minutes. No lights stay on after this cycle. I do not have the sheet from the kick panel so I don't know if this is a correct test. So once again, I can select any cycle, but when pressing the start button nothing happens.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you