Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 1:27:38 PM(UTC)

Use the wiring diagram.

Gene.
rw777 Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:17:35 AM(UTC)

Thanks Gene. How do I test the switch other than turning it on and off?
Gene Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 2:25:59 PM(UTC)

You have to test the heating element and the switch for this burner before ordering any parts because the switch is no longer available. In order to access all parts the cooktop has to be removed from the counter top first and laid face-down on a padded surface to protect the glass. The bottom cover has to be removed.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for Thermador CE304UB CERAN ELECTRIC COOKTOP | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
rw777 Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:36:31 AM(UTC)

The right front burner of my Thermador cooktop is a radiant 240v 800/1700 burner. The outside portion of the burner works but the middle does not. I would assume I need to replace the entire burner, but I want to make sure there are no other potential issues that could be the problem. Also, I would think the burner replacement should be relatively easy, but is there anything I involved with it I need to know about. Thank you!