Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
blewis Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 9:54:40 AM(UTC)

Our washer does not seem to drain completely. There is a musty smell that is in the washer most of the time. Any ideas for solving this problem?
blewis Posted: Monday, January 5, 2009 9:47:18 AM(UTC)

Our washer do not seem to completely drain. There is a musty smell that is in the washer most of the time. Any ideas for helping this problem? Thanks, blewis
qlee72 Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:03:07 PM(UTC)

It's GSD4020Z07BB.

Thanks!
misterfixall Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:23:33 AM(UTC)

there are dozens of makes of dishwashers,i would also need a model number
qlee72 Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 6:46:30 AM(UTC)

Hi,

How do you attach the 'propeller'-like piece to the shaft of pump seal kit? I noticed that the water is not draining completely from the bottom of the dishwasher...so I opened up cover cage and found that the 'propeller'-like piece was not connected to the shaft. I have removed the few pieces of broken glass that were accumulated in the basin but I can't seem to fit the propeller firmly onto the shaft.

Is it supposed to move around or is it supposed to be screwed in and/or clipped in? From looking at pictures of the kit, it seems like it does come off the shaft.... I'm not sure if I'm missing a piece to keep the propeller firmly in place or if I'm not screwing it in correctly.

Thanks!
misterfixall Posted: Friday, January 4, 2008 7:15:57 PM(UTC)

it possible something is jamming pump impellor ,like a coin or hair pin, or pump itself is seized ,or impeller is broken or loose .remove front panel , there are two clips in between front panel and top that you have to push in with metal putty blade or thin slot screw driver while pulling front panel away on either then pull up from bottom clips .shop vac water from machine clamp off hose going from tub to pump .lean machine back if poosible so remaining water goes to back of tub, remove hoses , remove wiring to pump .unscrew pump from base +observe inside ports for objects or broken or seized impeller on shaft if there things in pump remove them reatach wires put machine to drain or cancel and see if pump impellor turns freely ,if so reassemble and try, otherwise buy new pump .not very expensive,
shellface Posted: Friday, January 4, 2008 5:48:27 PM(UTC)

My washer (computerized) washes and spins, but will not drain. The hose is not kinked. When I try to press the "spin and drain" button, it agitates, but hums when it should be draining. Is it worth fixing or should I buy a new one. It is 6 years old & we do several washes per day.