Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:38:32 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for Frigidaire FDB2410LDC2 Frigidaire/dishwasher | AppliancePartsPros.com

I am not sure where the leak is from your description.

Perhaps remove the kick plate and try to isolate it.
A small mirror and a flashlight can help here.
The preferred mirror would be the type that mechanics use , just a larger version of a dentist's mirror. A small mirror taped to a piece of doweling at an angle will also do. Or even a woman's compact.

Just be very careful when doing this as there are moving parts and bare electrical connectors under the unit.

Also be sure to check higher up from where it is dripping to be sure that the water is not running down from a higher leak.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
brfan Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:07:41 AM(UTC)

My frigidiaire has had a leaking issue. It is not every wash, but can be pretty frequent. It occurs when the rinse cycle is started and water is forced up the delivery tube into the top sprayer. You can see the water to start trickling out around the back of the dishwasher when that cycle starts. I am going to make one last attempt to replace the tube and gasket. Anything else I need to make sure and get in terms of parts other than the delivery tube and gasket?

Thanks,

Matt