Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 5:28:30 PM(UTC)

I would check the motor current if you can get an amprobe. See if the motor is overheating and shutting down.
CLK Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 3:05:30 PM(UTC)

I've checked the model number and it is correct. However, I'm in Australia, does that make a difference?
richappy Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 3:00:42 AM(UTC)

Model # won't work, re-check.
CLK Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:03:25 PM(UTC)

My Maytag washer is 5 years old and is stopping mid cylcle. It will sometimes do a full wash with no problems and then other times will stop at the spin cycle or rince cycle or even during the wash cycle. I have tried going through the cycles without any clothes in the washer which mostly goes through without any problems but will sometimes stop at the spin cylce. We have had a technician look at the machine but he said he couldn't see anything wrong with it and thinks it might be to do with the electronics which is very costly to fix. He suggested that we may be better off getting a new machine. Any thoughts before we spend money on a new machine?