Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
oliver28472 Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:29:01 AM(UTC)

Also look at the connections. Mine has quit heating a couple of times and the only problem was one of the wires burnt in two. Look at where the wires connect to the heating element and also on the centrifugal switch on the motor.
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:04:22 AM(UTC)

You first need to check that you have 120 volts coming to each side of the connection block. You will need a meter to do this.

If you do have current, you will next need to check the thermal fuse/thermostats. If they check out, test the heater for continuity and make certain it is not grounded or broken.

These should solve your problem. Also clean out the venting system while you are in there

Good luck
dcrenlop Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:51:32 PM(UTC)

The dryer runs fine. According to Roper I baught it Arpil, 2008, so in terms of a dryer, it's relatively new.

The problem is that while the motor works well and is still strong, there is not heat coming from the dryer. Can you help with this situation? I am needing to know what I will need to fix it.