Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:38:00 PM(UTC)

If there is oil it means your transmission is leaking and probably in the process of failing.

I understand finances are tight, they are everywhere but I recommend a new machine, just a basic top loader. If you shop around you should be able to get one for $300- $350, and maybe even less if you can find a sale or a scratch and dent model.
dodgecity Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:00:23 PM(UTC)

I got three kids use the machine daily replaced the main board several years ago
Noise is noticed during spin cycle, pulled back cover, no signs of water around seal/bearing but some oil noticed at the bottom of the machine. If i need to replace the bearing should i also replace the tub support? Do i need to replace the front bearing? Any thing I need to look at that would cause this problem?
Like most people cant afford a lot of money spent on repairs/parts and still have a problem?
The clothes are starting to pile up i may have to get a rock or wash board and bar of soap:D