Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
krogalla Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:48:32 PM(UTC)

I used to have the same problem with my Kenmore washer, but after I replaced the Lid Switch it worked great.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:44:49 PM(UTC)

If it does not stop spinning then the lid switch is not the problem. It sounds like the pump may be the problem, I think Maytag has changed out the pump because of problems. Try changing it out and see if that fixes things.
Flyrite06 Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:50:50 AM(UTC)

I have an Amana heavy duty super capacity plus top load washer. It is model# NAV335AWW Rev.27
The problem is the washer doesn't always drain during the spin cycle so the clothes are either wet or the tub is completely full of water at the end of the cycle. This is intermittent, sometimes it drains just fine. Also, if I open and close the lid during the spin cycle the washer will immediately begin draining. If the cycles have all completed and there is water in the tub, if I select the spin cycle again it will drain the water out during that spin cycle. I did reposition and check the drain hose for obstructions. I'm wondering if the lid switch has something to do with this or if it just resets the cycle and that is why it starts to drain when I open and close the lid. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.