Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
timmychicago Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:11:49 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: grob Go to Quoted Post
I replaced the needle valve at water line and also replaced the dual water inlet valve. I now have water at door dispenser, and the ice dispenser at door seems to be working, but Ice maker will not fill or function.

Whats next ?????

i am not good at this. and i also have the same problem like you. but i am sure that you broke the control knob when you tried to turn it. you can check if it break by turning the "ejector" either direction . if it turn easily either direction then the control knob broke. because the "ejector" should turn only one direction. good luck. and the part cost about $75
Gene Posted: Friday, January 4, 2008 9:05:22 AM(UTC)

Most likely the ice maker itself is bad.

- The part number for the new ice maker is AP2984633

Good luck.
Gene.
grob Posted: Monday, December 31, 2007 3:25:38 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply Gene. And Happy New Year back at you !! I turned the control knob with a screwdriver, which I'm not sure I should have done, anyway, I hit the spot where the water line did supply water to icemaker. But now it won't eject the ice or cycle again. Starting to think it's electical issue. What do you think ?
Gene Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:42:39 PM(UTC)

Possible the water feeding tube into the ice maker is frozen up.

If it is - defrost it, using a hair dryer.

Happy New year!

Gene.
grob Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:18:07 AM(UTC)

I replaced the needle valve at water line and also replaced the dual water inlet valve. I now have water at door dispenser, and the ice dispenser at door seems to be working, but Ice maker will not fill or function.

Whats next ?????