Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2009 10:24:18 AM(UTC)

If the motor did not have a pc board on top of it and the tranny is spinning while agitating, you have a bad transmission. It will bunch up the clothes while agitating and dump out water.
tms2005 Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2009 9:27:21 AM(UTC)

Yeah, I thought about that, but it spins just fine while it is agitating. I can see and feel the pulleys turning. It just wont kick into the fast spin mode.
richappy Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2009 5:28:54 AM(UTC)

Take the belt off the tranny pulley and turn it in the spin direction. If it will not turn, shine a light in the tub, you may have something stuck in there.
tms2005 Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 12:30:48 PM(UTC)

I have a washing machine that I just replaced the motor in because it was not spinning(a local repair man told me it was the clutch.) After installing the new motor, the machine will fill, agitate, drain but will not spin. It makes a loud clank as soon as it is trying to switch to spin and then clanks again about 5 seconds later. Then nothing. The pump is still pumping and the motor sounds like it is working, but there is no spinning.
Help!!