Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ApplianceJunk Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 11:57:53 AM(UTC)

Yes, I was looking at P2 and P4 on the tech sheet. I would unplug the wires from them and check from ground to the pins on the board to see if there was power.

As for that other relay, have you tried to follow the wires from the bake element to see if it leads to the relay?
martitek Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 11:56:00 AM(UTC)

i can not find p4 and p2 on control board but looking at wiring diagram they go to broil and bake elements correct?. well i turned on broil and check power at all connections at element and only got 2.4 volts ac.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 11:09:03 AM(UTC)

Hi,

Do you have power at P2 and P4 on the control board when you put it in bake or broil?
martitek Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:57:22 AM(UTC)

Oven broiler and bake are not heating. control panel shows its working but it is not.
What is my wife was cooking a turkey we heard a pop and found out that one of the oven lights burned out, since the it has not worked. I check resistance of heating element-ok. cannot find fuse , according to this unit because it was made in Canada it does not have one, it has a relay that i also cannot find. There is no power going to the heating element. Can somebody help me please!