Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:28:10 AM(UTC)

Here your parts
Model Search

Here is your tech sheet
http://www.servicematters.com/m...ibrary/docs/T13014R1.pdf

My refrigerator runs alot

Make sure that your condenser coils under the unit are clean.
Also check that the compressor fan is running properly.

sometimes just defrosts and ruins everything in the freezer compartment
See the tech sheet. If the unit goes into a defrost and then is melting the food in the freezer it could be that the defrost thermostat is shot. This should turn off the defrost heater once all the ice/frost has melted off the evaporator coils.
Sometimes you can actually see that the thermostat is shot, it will be bulged out.

Where is this circuit board located in the refrigerator and what lprocedure do I take to replace it

See Item 32 in the "Machine compartment" section

Here is a good site with fridge repair info. Has pictures of what to look for if you have low freon etc.
http://www.applianceaid.com/refrigerator.html
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
hirum west Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 12:54:24 PM(UTC)

My refrigerator runs alot and sometimes just defrosts and ruins everything in the freezer compartment. I'm told it may be the defrost timer. I found that the defrost control in this model refrigerator is controlled by a cricuit board. Where is this circuit board located in the refrigerator and what lprocedure do I take to replace it, please? thanks.