Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
v-man Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:58:39 AM(UTC)

Hello,
I have a GE Adora front load washer. It will begin the cycle as it should and when it gets to the water fill point it clicks then pauses for about 15 seconds and starts to pump any excess water out.

I have done the following. Gone in to diagnostic mode. Found error code 22(fill valves), gone thru and verified that test t08 and t09 work correctly (H and C fill valve tests), checked each of the water valve solenoids Ohms are within acceptable range on both.

Found error code 30 (Drain problem), verified trap(the trap was not clear but is now) and all lines were clear ran test t05, Pump test, worked correctly (test t08-09 both fill and pump too), checked Ohms on pump and verified it checks out within acceptable range.

Do I need to reset error codes and if so how?

My next thought is that it must be the control board? Any input would be helpful.

Thanks
V