Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
applianceman Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:31:56 PM(UTC)

You got the two door switches but both of them would have to be broken to cause this. There is also a thermostat that will interrupt the power to the lights if they overheat. This could have been caused by having the door open too long overheating the lights but this wouldn’t have an effect on the refrigerator running and the lights should have gone back to work when it cooled down. It is possible that the thermostat is bad but I still wouldn’t know why the whole refrigerator went off to start with. Hope this helps!!

Refrigerator repair guide
Carloppriori Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:01:48 AM(UTC)

Today I was cleaning my refrigerator and lights were working, all of the sudden they went off and the unit stopped. I hit the breaker and the Frig restarted, however the top lights do not work. (bulbs are OK and bottom freezer lights work)

I've looked everywhere for an answer, I can't seem to find a way to see if there is a fuse? owners manual is useless

Has anyone encountered this problem? unit is about 18 months old.

Thanks

Carlo