Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:39:26 PM(UTC)

It doesn't look like anything I recognize from that model. Look inside the lower service panel and you will find some tech notes that will tell you how to put it into a diagnostic mode and how to test some of the components.

You MCU may be the problem, or your door lock assembly. Concentrate in those areas.
chippyboy9 Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:20:46 PM(UTC)

Hello,

While cleaning out my washer, I found an object laying in the bottom of the washer. I cannot tell if it is a part of the washing machine or maybe a childs toy that somehow ended up in the machine.

Can you please look at the attached pictures and tell me if you recognize the part?

The washer machine is not functioning correctly also. When I have a large load, the wash cycle never seems to end. It get stuck on "1 minute" forever. It doesn't go into a very fast spin cycle with larger loads also.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Mason