Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 9:46:20 PM(UTC)

Good luck.

Gene.
taterchips Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:22:13 PM(UTC)

Thanks Gene. Much appreciated!! I'll let you know if things work out. If you don't hear back from me, I've likely killed myself (or the dishwasher). ;)
Gene Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 2:31:22 PM(UTC)

Keith,

Very likely the problem is a bad control module. This part is not too difficult to replace yourself. This dishwasher is pretty similar to a Bosch dishwasher and you can find the instructions in one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...86-bosch-dishwasher.html

- The part number for the control module is AP2806813

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for THERMADOR DW246US (FD 7711-7912) | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
taterchips Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 11:22:31 AM(UTC)

Need some help please.

This dishwasher hasn't worked properly for a number of years now. Water never gets very hot (although the source heats nicely) and hasn't done a great job cleaning the dishes for quite a while. Over the past year, we've seen the normal cycle on the machine run for upwards of 3-5 hours. Now since the last wash the other day, the cycle has been stuck on end. Have reset the circuit breaker, etc, and the cycle remains on end meaning we can no longer use the machine.

I've read in a number of threads that the issue is likely the control module. If this IS the case, can anyone give info on the module required and whether this is something I can fix myself?

Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate it!

Keith