Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
svbr0wn Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:42:00 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: squirt Go to Quoted Post
I just purchased a used washer and dryer which are a maytag MAH3000AWW the set both washer and dryer, the guy said that the washer leaks a little out of the front door, how do I know what needs to be re-placed, is it the seal and how much do those usually run? Also can you convert a gas dryer to a electric dryer?:(

do you want mine???? e-mail svbr0wn@comcast.net
bentwrench1999 Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:18:52 AM(UTC)

Hey. I own the MAH3000 also. This machine has a bad rap sheet. But I still like mine. The machine will leak for several reasons. Torn boot, not level or simply over sudsing. Use HE detergent only. Don't use regular powder or liquid. It will suds too much. Also, sorry, you can not convert a gas dryer to electric and vice versa.:( Good Luck..wrench
squirt Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2007 12:10:25 PM(UTC)

I just purchased a used washer and dryer which are a maytag MAH3000AWW the set both washer and dryer, the guy said that the washer leaks a little out of the front door, how do I know what needs to be re-placed, is it the seal and how much do those usually run? Also can you convert a gas dryer to a electric dryer?:(