Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Randron Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:43:21 AM(UTC)

Did you every correct your hinge issue? I have the same problem. I've already replaced the hinges one time and now the door will not shut properly. I've got about a half inch gap and the light will not shut off.
seury1 Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:57:33 PM(UTC)

Good day. I pride myself in being Mr. Fixit for my family and friends but the current task has me stumped. My Mother In-Law has a Whirlpool double oven model number RBD305PDQ2 with a door that will not shut. The top door (most used) has already had the hinges replaced two times. The first was in january, then again in April by a local service tech my Mother In-Law has used for years. When the door started failing to close again after on month her service tech said he would be glad to change out the hinges "again" but could not come up with a reason for the hinges failing. I read another post directing an owner to replace the Latch Assembly
p/n 4454710. Does that sound like a reasonable corrective action to take? I have attached the link to the parts manual. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Whirlpool Product Literature Search Results